Thursday, December 25, 2008

jokes n sms

Ik raat bahuu ne kisi gair merd ke saath guzari, mager saas ne kuch
na kaha, bhala kiun, kiun ke saas bhi kabi Bahu thiiiiiiiii

chandni raat me chatai par
chaca ne chaci ke choot chatti
chaci chilai choot chatna
chor condom charha chod chotye

What’s the closest thing to a woman’s period?
Your salary.
It comes once a month,
lasts About 3 or 4 days and if it doesn’t come

Mobile ko kabhi pichhe ke pocket me mat rakhna,battery fategi to gand fat jayegi,log hath se gand dhote hain,aur tum gand se hath dho baithoge.

1 comment:

fizza khan said...

I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,
AND GOOD LUCK.

Here is I started.……...... apprichs71.blogspot.com/