Thursday, December 25, 2008

jokes n sms

Sant kabir in computer...

"kahat 'kabir' suno bhai sadho"
aisa bhi din aayega,
chut chudegi computer se,
aur bacha fax se aayega"

Q: why should a girl should have an
extra covering and protection on her
boobs ?

Kyonki "CHEETAH BHI PEETA HAI...."

Sardar: Will u marry me?
Girl: Sorry im a lesbian
Sardar: what is a lesbian?
Girl: I like to have sex with girls.
Sardar: Wow im also a lesbian!

GIRL: maa baju waley ladkey
ko dekhar meri bra tight
ho jati hai.

MAA: beti ek bar bina bra
ki kammeej pahan kar ja,
uski pant tight ho jayegi!

Sardar asks CALL GIRL. How much?
She says 50 on bed,
20 on sofa, 10 on grass.
Sardar gives her 50.
She says wow, on bed?
Sardar, no 5 times on grass!!

Sardarni: Kal chor aya aur
mere sath sex karke chala
gaya.

Sardar: Tumne use roka nahi?

Sardarni: Bahot kaha rukne ke liye,
lekin woh bola aaj bas itna hi
kal phir aaunga.

A sardar and a girl were
having sex suddenly Sardar
asks - Do u have AIDS?
Girl: No. Sardar: thank god,
I dont wann to get that again!

Kabhi dost kehte the ki jaan
bhi maango to hazir hai, aaj
who apni biwi ko jaan kehte
hai, aur maango to inkaar
karte hai

1 comment:

fizza khan said...

I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,
AND GOOD LUCK.

Here is I started.……...... apprichs71.blogspot.com/