Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Eldersister

I recently start reading stories from sexvex, it gave me lots and lots of happines that I was eagrly searching for this kind of web sites.Becoz I was waiting for a chance to share my experiences and to hear real stories and incidents of others.Some of the stories are real but some are only fantasies. But now I would like to tell you a real incident happened in my life.This is a true story. Love and affection of a sister towards her younger brother. She gave him whatever he wants, she is not lustful, she is not so horny but she loved her younger brother than any thing else in the world.Sometimes I feel that I am the luckiest person in the world.I am sure nobody got (may be I am wrong) this kind of caring from their elder sister. Now let me introduce myself. I am Kiran from Trivandrum Kerala. Iam the younger one in the family. My parents are lecturers in a college in TVM. Father is retired and mom is still working. I have two elder sisters. The eldest one is 9 years older than me, her name is Sheena, the other sister is 5 years older , her name is sherin. Sherin is married and settled in Bangalore.My elder sister Sheena is not married. When this incident happend I was 21 and she was at 30. Right from birth Sheena chechi has some problem with her heart. It is a minor problem and she is very healthy, but a slight problem with the heart valve. It is cured almost 90% throug medicines, but my parents doesnt want to cheat anyone. So they told to the parties when proposal comes, hence her marriage was also delayed. Since my sister is very homely she also doesnt want to go to another home by marriage, she wants to stay with us. Since she had health problem every one was very much affectionate toward her and she enjoyed the love and affection in our home.
I will explain my sheena chechi's features. She is very homely, silent and little bit shy type. Her body is hairy, with large boobs good belly and buttocks. Have long hairs and she wears specs.After finished msc in Chemistry, she stayed in home. My grandma was taking care of her when everybody goes out of home. She was very kind toward me. When I was born she was 9 years old. From that time she takes care of me in everything, when mom goes for work most of the time I was in Sheena Chechi's hands. She used to play with me, making bath and sometimes I slept with her. When I grown up I learned basics of sex from friends at school and learned masturbation and started seeing blue films when i was in college. But I dont have any bad feeling toward my sheenachechi. Sheena chechi considerd me as a child and she loved me very much. She kisses me before I leaves college and she gave me food to my mouth always, most of the days I had my breakfast like that and before leaves for class I used to kiss her two cheeks. Evenings I spend more time in her room or she comes to my room and she sat besides me when I am studying. I always lie on her belly and she used to finger my hairs. I really enjoyed the affection. Sometimes i used to lie on her chest and she also enjoyed like that, ours is not a mere brother sister relationship but something more than that. AS her marriage delayed she is more attached toward me, as I take her for movies, we travelled in my two wheeler here and there. When I was third year in my college my grandma died. This incident made my sheena chechi sad and she started spending more time with me. Many times I felt that I am everything for her. If am late reaching home from college by five minutes she was worried. She wants me to be with her always.
One evening when I came from college nobody was at home except sheena chechi. Dad goes out when i enter home and told me sheena chechi was taking bath. As i enterd the room sheena chechi was in bath room, i heard sounds. I called up her in low voice to inform that i reached home, she replies stay there I will finish bath soon and comes and gives you tea and snacks.When i walked i hit my mistake a plastic Flower ways with flower and it fall down and rolled on the floor and hit the bath room door. I went toward the bath room door and bent down to take the flowerwase. When I lean backward I accidently peep through the key hole, I never had any intention or bad feeling, just for fun i peepthrough the door. I was shocked, bcz it was the first time I saw a female in half naked. My sheena chechi was wearing only a panty. Her breasts are so large and body is good. As I had seen many blue films, my lust wake up. My heart beat so fastly as i watched it for two minutes suddenly guilty feeling got in my mind and slowly I came back.Sheena chechi finished bath and came out soon, but I cant forget the scene in my mind. I couldnt able to behave as before, sheena chechi asked what happened and I said nothing. That night I masturbated with hot memories of my sheena chechi. After that I was so guilty in mind I slept withut talking much to her. The next day morning she woke up early came to my bed and asked me what happened yesterday night. Why dont you talk with me. I said nothing. She was very sad , She said mone (means son) I cant tolerate with this. You should always be happy. If I did any thing any wrong tell me. Iwant you always with me. Hearing this I took her arms and said nothing and I promised her I never behave in such way in future. She was very happy she kissed me and left. From that time onward I was waiting for an opportunity to see her naked.My third year exams were over and I got a long vaccation. The last day in college, Itook my sister there,as I am very studious and I was a good student in college bcoz my parents were lecturers there. My Sheena chechi got good information and appreciation about me from teachers and friends and hearing this she was very happy. She told to my friends that I cared him from his childhood and I am sure he is good. After that incident she was more affectionate to me.
Since my parents were go for work and nobody was in home during day time, sister was alone so I decided to spend my vaccation in home. I planned several times to see her naked body and to touch and smell it but nothing works out. In truth I dont have the courage to do it. Every night I dreamed of my sheena chechi and masturbate.One day I got an opportunity. It was one fine wednesday morning. Rainy season so we closed all windows to avoid rain water pouring into house. After everybody left home, we spend time on bed reading magazines and old weekleys. Luckly I got an article from a magazine describibg the importance and benefits of breast feeding. The article said about breast milk and the slight yellowish fatty breast milk is the best food for a child and giving breast milk is not only giving food but also it shows the endless affection of mother to her child. Reading this article I got an idea and I worked out certain plans in my mind. While laying on bed most of the times I purposefully place my hand on her breast or belly or even over pussy and she didnt care it since she considers me as a child. After reading the above article purposefully I placed it in front of her to get her attention. She saw it and read it.While she was reading I went out and waited outside. After sometimes she called me and asked me where are you ? Come to room we can talk something, she said. That day she wores a light blue cotton nightie, it is transparent and I can see her white colur bra and belly through it. I entered the room with artificial sadness in my face. She asked me why? I said nothing.Sheena chechi- mone (son) what hapened, why are u looking so gloomy?My self - Nothing chechi. She asked me again and again, at last I said Chechi I want more affection from you, nothing else.She was sad and she was in a crying stage, why mone why are u telling like this. I cared you a lot I am loving you a lot you are my only younger brother. You know You are the only hope for me, You are the only one with whom I found happiness in my life. I lay on sheena chechis chest and she hugged me and said, what can i do for you? My heart beat rises and body becomes so cold, I called ina low voice chechi, my chechi...... Chechi
She replied para mone (tell me dear)... Chechi I want more affection I want to tell you something which I cant tell anybody else.Chechi replied, dear tell me I know you will do only good things.Then purposefuly I showed the article of breast feeding and said chechi did u read this. She said yes. Then I said Chechi ........chechi.....chechi....... I wanna taste your brest milk chechi......consider me as ur new born child and feed me.Chechi I never asked u anything before….Hearing this chechi cried slowly and called me dear you are asking but I can't give can't give she cried. We didnt speak for two minutes. Then she said dear I dont have it i don't have it. It is only with those who gave birth. I pretend to cry and said chechi you are lying. Chechi took my head in her hands and said no dear If i have I would have feed you defenitly.Then I said chechi if u dont have milk , can you just give me your breast so that i will suck it and i will dream that im drinking milk.After a minutes silence she replied monte ishtam (as you like).I was very hapy and I was in heaven.Chechi lay on bed, I sat beside her. She gradually closed her eyes. I put my hand on her boobs. I was shivering and my heart pump like anything. I slowly un hook her nightie. I removed her nightie, now she is in her under skirt and bra. I slowly removed her bra. When I unhook her bra boobs jumpedout it was so large. The nippleswere sorrounded by hairs. My chechis boobs are infront of me. I slowly moved my face, put my hand on one boob and kissed the other boobs. Sucked it squeezed it. I enjoyed every moment of sucking my sheena chechis boobs. The big boobs. My own chechis boobs. My dick was in full length and ready to break my paijama. I placed my hand on her belly and slowly untight her skirt. I removed it and now my chechi was lying only in her panties. I continued sucking her boobs and now she enjoys every moments of it and some sounds coming out of her like aah.... Slowly,....... Mone pathiye...... Kadikkathe....
I slowly put my hand on her panty and slowly removed it. I put my hand on her vagina suddenly i removed my hand bcoz it was wet. I never think of that. Then i removed my paijam and took my dick and I took my sheena chechis hand and place my dick over it. She hold it in her palm. I continued kissing on her belly and sucking breasts. Then I widended her legs. Now my chechis pooru(pussy) my sweet affectionable pussy, my sheena chechis pussy with good hairs and thick pussy lips opened in front of me. I kissed her both legs and thigs. She resisted in a low voice no dear, no dear later it ends...I moved my mouth towards my sheen chechis pussy and kissed it. She moaned.... I started licking it....... I was bit confused in finding clitoris my chechis cunt but i got it. It was like a small peanut. I took in my mouth and my tongue played magic there. She was wet more than before, the pussy becomes so hot and more and more wet. I drunk all the juice, all the wetness. My face was full with my chechis cream. Then I slowly widen her legs again Put my large dick on her pussy. When my dick touch her pussy I was in heaven bcoz My sweet chechis sweet pussy is going to be fucked by my dick. I slowly inserted it and she cried in happiness. I pumped slowly, slowly and it got fast. She cried, dear....... Dear slowly, slowly dear...... At last she comes..... With a loud voice she called mone..... Then she release her breath and opened her palm and and slowly laid on the bed... But mine is still in full strength and didint come. So I slowly removed it from my chechis swwet and hot pussy, my dick was full of my sheena chechis cream. I sat on her belly and put my dick between my chechis boobs.I pumped it so hard. Then I used my hand to make it cum. Atlast my dick exploded heavily on my sheena chechis boobs...........we both fall asleep.

After sleep when i wake up chechi was lying on bed opened her eyes and looking at the roof. Icalled chechi.... With some fear in mind. She looked at me but she was shy and she couldnt. Again i called, she closed her eyes. I slowly moved to her and put my head over her boobs. She holds it tightly. Then I realised that she liked whatever i did.After the incidient we become more closer and we watched blue films together, tried different positions. She learned how to give wonderful blowjobs to her younger brother and i eat her pussy and i like it than any other thing in the world.One thing i am sure. She is not horney. She is good homely girl. She never think of a relation of this kind with me. But her love and affection towards me stoped her from saying no to me During our first fuck. Now she can't sleep without holding my dick in her pussy or some where in her cute pretty hairy body.I have a request to all readers of this story if you have an elder sister love them obey them make a good impression before them, care them, more close with them, more open with them. If you do like this, when u touch them they can't resist. Their affection towards you stop them. I experienced it, enjoyed it , still experiencing it.

1 comment:

Unknow said...

Kio b lrki ya aunty ya house wife jis ko sexx ki zarort ho real mai milna chahti ho ya cl msg pr enjoy krna chahti ho barosa kr k rabta kr skti all time jb mrzi dil kry rabta ho skta hr trha sy enjoy krwaio ga ar sakon donga mukml razdari k sath sath donga
Ar boy mery bahio plx apna ar mera time west na krna msg kr k
Only female rabta kraain
03499305654 all city sy ap rabta kr skti hain barosy k sath